Again with the lateness of this thing, but I have been trying to obsess over my own work, rather than other people. However, there are a few things I wanna share this week…
1. This BEAUTIFUL James Jean print scarf by OVM. I worry that the day I start to make any kind of real money I will just spend it on paintings, french cheese and fancy scarfs….
2. I know this is strictly two things, but I love both these songs so fuck it.
3. The sculptures of Lee Bul are breathtaking http://www.lehmannmaupin.com/#/artists/lee-bul/
4. The food blog http://bkfst.tumblr.com/ makes me wish I ate in the mornings (a practise I really have to get on board with someday soon) just looking at all the beautifully photographed food, nom nom nom….
5. And finally the Lost Type website http://losttype.com (Type type type all day and night night night)
“The Lost Type Co-Op is a Pay-What-You-Want Type foundry, the first of its kind. Founded by Riley Cran and Tyler Galpin, originally in a whirlwind 24 hour adventure to distribute a single typeface, Lost Type has blossomed into a full-fledged foundry, distributing fonts from designers all over the world, with its unique model. Users have the opportunity to pay whatever they like for a font, you can even type in ‘$0’ for a free download. 100% of funds from these sales go directly to the designers of the fonts, respectively. Lost Type takes no cut of sales, and holds no funds.”