Back from my holidays, missing the sun already. Gearing myself up to start working on a slew of autumn projects, both work and personal – exciting and daunting all at once. Anyways, this weeks top five as follows:
1. This postcard i found in a antiques market in the south of France
2. The website Noir Facade, a livejournal community devoted to the exhibition of fashion magazine editorials – I find constant inspiration here, for poses, colours and costume design http://noirfacade.livejournal.com/
3. Mary Zophres – I never knew one woman had done the costumes for so many of my favorite films, oh to have had her career and worked with all these people (check out her imdb page! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0957861/
4. This swing dancing video from the film Hellzapoppin!
5. this print and art fair, being held in London on saturday